Disputes on administrative offenses
- Penalty points.
- Paid seizure of an item used for committing an offence, or its confiscation.
- Deprivation of special permits (driving license, hunting rights).
- Dismissal from office.
Other options include correctional or social labour, administrative arrest or holding cells. Foreigners and stateless persons can be forced to leave the country
Abuse of power
Those who don’t accept such situation will have to fight. But the problem is that it is extremely difficult to beat the system on your own. Especially if you don’t have a good understanding of the laws. In addition, anything you say during the hearings can be used against you and, as a result, you can get a more severe punishment. We recommend not taking any risks and hiring an attorney.
Legal assistance in administrative disputes
- Review of the case record.
- Legal opinion on the scope of the dispute.
- Legal advice.
- Preparation of claims, appellate or cassation appeals and other necessary documents.
- Participation in court hearings.
- Preparation and filing of procedural documents during the case.
Remember that the law is on your side, but you should know how to use it.
Please contact us, we will protect your rights.
Напишіть, що трапилося. Ми відповімо на пошту або передзвонимо