Disputes with insurance companies
Scrutinizing the contract is a less stressful experience when you do it with a lawyer. The insurance agent won’t try to hurry you up with exaggerated sighs. They will be busy answering the attorney’s questions and making corrections into the contract. In this case, you can be sure that the contract terms will be beneficial to you in the first place, not to an insurance company.
If you have signed the contract without any assistance from the attorney, and an insured event has occurred, contact your insurance company and seek for compensation. At this stage, the insurance company can react in the following ways:
- Not accept your documents.
- Shift the payment deadline without any reasons.
- Send a request for compensation to a responsible person in case of a car accident.
- Under-price material damage.
- Impose an estimated amount determined by its own evaluators.
- Refuse to pay due to delays in reporting the insured event or because it’s impossible to identify all the details of the accident.
These indicate that the insurance company doesn’t want to pay money. In this case, it is useless to struggle with it on your own – insurance lawyers know all the ins and outs of this procedure. They will stress you out and take your money, but you will not get any compensation.
Our experience includes 118 successful insurance cases of various nature – road accidents, home insurance, travel insurance. The total amount of payments is UAH 7.2 million.
When we take a case, we carefully analyse all the relevant information and work out an action plan. We help to gather additional facts and evidence. We prepare documents for the legal action, conduct the case in court until we win and give your money back.
It doesn’t hurt to have a trusted aide in a battle. Let’s fight together!
Have a question?
Write what happened. We will reply to the post or call